“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency, something that should not be done at all.” -Peter Drucker
What is the next adventure?
upcoming“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” -Henry Ford
EU Fundraising & Project Management
Learning about EU managing and administration structures for EU programs by EUFRAK EuroConsults. Researching and evaluating grants in regards to a project. Writing proposals and preparing the application process. Project management of EU projects, including the discovery of project partners.
Test Engineer, Scrum Master & Customer Support 2018 - 2020
Authenteq provides identity verification and KYC solution that allows customers to verify their identity through any channel without compromising their privacy.
– Testing of the mobile and web solution that included document validation and liveness detection. Testing the document validation was based on a deep understanding of ICAO-9303 standard and all types of the Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD). Liveness detection testing included the generation of test data in different light conditions and testing the limits of the AI in company-wide test sessions. Generating quality reports for EU projects as well as writing the quality assurance methods we’re using.
– Supporting a dynamic and fast-paced startup brought a new challenge to me. The role of a Scrum Master has utilized the organizational and motivational skills in creating a productive and collaborative environment within the team. Facilitated the scrum events and helped to maintain team unity.
– Building the customer support processes was done in Zendesk and required review and investigation of issues. For the successful investigation of the issue, it was a requirement knowledge of official document types worldwide, their specifications, historical changes, and cultural uniqueness.
Project Manager & Coordinator 2016 - ongoing
Rossi fest is an international music festival held in Belgrade, Serbia. It focuses on an intercultural dialog by promoting the respect for diversity and embraces a unique heritage of Jewish, European, and Serbian repertoire of the highest musical, artistic, and poetic quality.
– Organizing festival events – concerts, opera productions, masterclasses, lectures, and open calls for emerging composers. Coordinating volunteers, and international guests to feel welcome and appreciated.
– Financial planning and fundraising from the ministry of culture, private sponsors, and writing grant applications.
– Building a website using Wix and WordPress with SEO maintenance and traffic analysis.
Animas Centre for Coaching
Group & Transformational Coaching 2020 - ongoing
– Group coaching is facilitation of generative conversation or creative discussion for group sessions using four methods. It requires becoming attuned to and working with group dynamics and their meaning.
– Transformational coaching facilitates growth and change on a deeper and longer-lasting level. It’s multi-disciplinary, having roots in traditional coaching models and techniques, but also utilizing learnings and techniques drawn from neuroscience, psychotherapy, philosophy, and psychology, to enable and sustain transformation.
Accreditation is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Scrum Master Certification
PSM-I by scrum.org 2019
– Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework allows teams and organizations to iteratively and incrementally deliver valuable products of “Done” working releasable.
– Continuously Developing People and Teams results in motivated and dynamic high-performing teams capable of collaborating effectively together, and across an organization, to creatively and productively solve complex problems in product delivery.
– Managing Products with Agility results in products that provide valuable business outcomes, increased flexibility to respond to change, and greater transparency for investment decisions in product development.
– Developing and Delivering Products Professionally with Scrum results in high-quality software products delivered iteratively and incrementally with relatively high frequency.
Portuguese Language School
“Learning a new language every 10 years helps boost the memory and brain power“.
Test Engineer, Project manager assistant 2016-2018
Audatex provides claim management and damage calculation solutions for the automotive industry, suitable for bodyshops, insurers, and experts.
– Testing of claim management products, backend systems, and dependencies within a complex and multilayered software. Designing a selenium framework for covering the multiple end products.
– Later, in the project management role, promoting an innovative, proof-of-concept project could challenge the current business workflows. In parallel, assisting in driving the proposed change to increase usage of a single function within the existing software.
Lead Test Engineer 2013 - 2016
Neofonie Mobile is a Mobile App Development Agencies that develop cross-platform and native solutions for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, and Windows.
– Participating in the full development life cycle on various mobile app projects, such as Süddeutsche Zeitung, BCG Strategy Styles, ifolor express fotobuch, Digital Concert Hall, Apotheke vor Ort, Blick.ch and many more. Testing is done manually on devices, and network communication is verified using Charles Debugging Tool. Tools used for bug reporting and tasks management are Workfront (formely AtTask) and Jira. Test documentation is managed in the TestLink.
German Language School
Integration course & B1 certificate 2013
“Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things, but learning another way to think about things” – Flora Lewis
Move to Berlin, Germany
The feeling of a new beginning in a foreign country feels like being someone else. It takes time to learn who the new person is and wants to be.
Afeka Tel-Aviv Academic College of Engineering
B.Sc in Software Engineering (studies deferred due to immigration to Germany)
Microsoft R&D Israel
IT Call Center - Administration 2008-2010 & 2011-2012
Research and Development center in Haifa and Herzeliya 750 employees. The team provided support to the employees in all regard to IT.
– Initial: Establishing the IT Call Center for R&D center. First port and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving if possible. Logging all the IT problems and resolutions in Siebel eBusiness. Application (Microsoft Enterprise). Collecting and preparing various reports (e.g. statistical). Simplifying and automating reports using formulas and Visual Basic macros. Creating various user guides and Frequently Asked Question (FAQ). Testing of the telephony systems and remote connections. Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for Call Center’s backups. Providing on-the-job training to new department staff members.
– Sequel: Further to the position held in 2008, now expending the support-center into
four R&D locations all across the UK and automating the administrative processes, mainly creating SharePoint and InfoPath forms.
Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
Automation Tester 2011
Executing and scheduling regression automatic test-scripts with its log analysis. Catching and fixing test-script bugs.
Startup project malioglasi.rs
Content Management 2011
Malioglasi was a project collecting ads from various sites and presenting them in a unified way.
– Tasks included was testing, managing, and organizing the collected data from 8 different listing sites. Managing and organizing ad-categories and ad-attributes using regular expressions.
Software Testing & certificate CTFL by ISTQB
Software testing methodology, including manual and automated tests planning, preparation, and execution of test cases, review, and analysis of the results. Basis of Programming: Procedural (C); Object-Oriented (C#); UNIX scripting (Bash, Perl, etc.); Database (SQL)
– Final Project: Consists of 80 credit hours. The goal was to experience and manage end-to-end testing of the web-based software. Documentation and organization were done in QualityCenter.
Mechina at Tel-Aviv University
The Mechina is an integration study program intended to prepare new immigrants for higher education in Israel and instill them with Hebrew knowledge (through the Ulpan program included within the Mechina), Jewish history and traditions, and Israeli culture and customs.
Move to Tel Aviv, Israel
Entrance only visa stamped in the passport, one way flight ticket and no knowledge of the local language. Let the life begin!
Elementary and musical education
90's and early 2000's
Secondary music school at K.Stankovic: Degree in Musicology; Majoring in Violin
Elementary education at V.Ribnikar in Belgrade, Yugoslavia